Content Management Systems
Basic CMS Package
- Four basic template designs from which to choose, with many more templates on the way.
- Events calendar, with built-in monthly, weekly, and daily views.
- The ability to upload and sort images into an unlimited number of image galleries.
- Blog space for each registered user on the site.
- Add, edit, and delete pages and other content using a rich-text editor (no knowledge of html code required).
- Control which pages show up as links in the main & side navigation bars.
- Customized registration configuration. Registration can be open to any visitor, require administrator approval, or users can only be created by administrators.
- Customized comment configuration. Comments can be open to all visitors to your site or limited to registered users / specific access roles. They can also be automatically published or moderated by the client before becoming viewable by visitors.
- Easily and quickly add on more features and customizations at a later date.
- Design Integration– Want to add the drupal CMS to your existing site, or upgrade your existing site to a CMS, without your visitors ever noticing? With design integration we take your existing site design and build a drupal theme that seamlessly integrates with / replaces your old site.
- Extended Blog– The blogging system can be customized to include auto-generated monthly archives of content, to separate blogs based on users, access roles, categorization, etc. It can also be configured to allow users to post directly to their drupal site using their favorite existing blog tool, like Blogger API, MetaWeblog API, and Movable Type API.
- Forum – Allow visitors or registered users to communicate online with a forum system, which can also be separated by user access roles and categorization.
- Poll – Allow visitors or registered users to voice their opinions using online polling, and track the results.
- Site-Wide Search – Search all pages and content for specific words or phrases
- Profile – Allow registered users to contribute personal information about themselves like address, phone number, interests, languages spoken, or anything else that might be relevant to your business or site. Clients can then search for users based on their specified traits, or create customized views of users grouped by trait.
- Online Forms – Our CMS package offers extensive capabilities for collecting and tracking data submitted by users in customized forms. Allow visitors to apply for jobs, submit feedback on services or products provided, etc.
- Shopping Cart – Installation and configuration of a shopping cart system and your first five categories and products. Includes set-up of basic payment gateways through either Paypal or Authorize.net.
- Mailing Lists – Configuration of simplenews mailing list system allowing visitors to subscribe to one or more email lists controlled by the site administrator. Includes creation of the first mailing list.
Other Possible Customizations
- Online Groups – Subscribe users into one or more groups where only group members can access / post content.
- Audio Integration – Upload and categorize audio files, and control user access to uploaded files.
- Video Integration – Embed videos from your favorite sites (YouTube, etc) directly into your pages without any knowledge of html code.
- Content Location – Useful for creation national or state-wide directories, categorize content by specific location (U.S. only).
- Community Sites – A wide array of community site possibilities including content rating, buddy lists, private messages, chat rooms, subscriptions to groups or categories of content, and more.
- Project Tracking – Keep track of collaborative project efforts and issues within your company / site using project management tools.
- Constituent Relationship Management – Keep track of customers, donors, contacts and more with a CRM system that allows you to record contact info, interests, transaction and interaction records for users who may never even visit the site.
- Custom Development – There are hundreds of other options for customizing your CMS to meet your specific business / personal needs. If a specific feature is not already possible, we can likely program it specifically for you. Just ask!